Saturday, January 17, 2009

FRAK!

Say it ain't Frakkin so!

I FORGOT to record the first episode of Season 4.5. I knew I needed to do something this evening and it was bugging me all day. Just now it hit me and hit me hard *ouch*. The sad part is that there is ONLY ten episodes left of the show and this is the last season. So dreadful.

I'm sure many are feeling the same as I do. I bet there was even Frak parties around Austin for the first episode of 4.5. Gah - I missed out.

I can download this episode from iTunes, but I really love sitting down with a pizza, fruit punch gatorade, turning the lights out, grabbing a blanket and relaxing on the sofa as I watch Battlestar Galactica. Did I mentioned, that I missed it!

I'll record the rest of the episodes so there shall be no excuses for me not watching it. This is by far, one of the greatest shows to ever air on television (Sci Fi channel). If you have never watched it, I highly recommend you watching all 4 seasons. You'll be hooked. Let's find out who the final Cylon is (although there's much more to the series than that).

2 comments:

whall said...

I recorded it. I still have yet to watch it. Wanna come over and watch it?

starryjgal said...

@whall: I think I need to take you guys up on that. BSG night! How fun.