Thursday, January 01, 2009

Cute things about kids

I got the most pleasant e-mail from my nephew today. He's recently become a internet and computer guru and loves technology. He's had tons of experience at the amazing age of 6!

Seriously, he's turning 7 tomorrow and I got this e-mail from him today.

"hi jennefer im going to be 7 tomrrow im going to behappy"

This made me smile ear to ear. I love that he always spells my name correctly - always. He types unbelievable without looking at the keyboard and his spelling is at 98%.

I missed the days when we are turning another year older and we are happy about that. As we get older, we tend to shun away from turning another year older. I should adopt his belief. I'm going to be another year older and I'm going to be happy. Think I need to make a t-shirt that says that.

I don't get to see him as much as I would like. Geez, sure do miss him.

2 comments:

whall said...

Great. Now you've ruined him for all the OTHER Jennifer's in the world.

I'm not sayin that's a bad thing.

starryjgal said...

Actually, you are right. *hits head and repeats*