Monday, June 25, 2007

I'm gonna cry

It was one of those days -

I got home, let Boomer out of his crate, feed Jordan and him, played in the back yard, turned on the television and sat on my sofa. Next thing I know I wake up to a TV commercial.

Doesn't sound too bad since falling asleep on the sofa is one of my favorite ways to get some shut eye.

New Rule in life: NEVER fall asleep on the sofa. (with your puppy not in his crate )

Now, understand how I am when I sleep...nothing wakes me up, I take forever to get going in the the morning and it takes 3 alarms just for me to open an eye. I woke up not only to a TV commercial about Aveeno Sunblock, but I as I glanced over to check on the two guys, I jumped up the quickest I ever have...

My main back love seat pillows have been destroyed! This is the back padding of the loveseat, not the little side pillows that you can easily replace. I thought maybe I could restuff them, but the material is torn up and the zippers are missing.

This stinks royally.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish I can help. Sorry about your couch.

whall said...

me too. That stinks to high heaven. Be sure to leave out chewies (rawhide kind) and walk him at least twice a day - that should help curb his attitude and chewitutde.

starryjgal said...

Oh, he has tons of chewies and has them demolished like a garbage disposal! We walk in the early morning and late at night and still has the "I'm gonna get into everything" attitude. I got ribs for both Jordan and him and both of them attack them like it's the last meal. Again my fault for falling asleep and not crating him. 5 more days and Boom' says goodbye to his manhood. *Counting down*