Sunday, July 01, 2007

Everyone is doing it.

Billiards...it's a sport anyone or any animal (heh) can play. I came across this picture during my nightly quiet time on the web. It's pretty cute and I can easily see something like this at my house if:

1. I had a pool table
2. I had two kittens
3. I had batteries in my camera to take pictures
I just wonder what these two kittens are thinking? Maybe, "These balls remind us of our squeaky toys, but they don't squeak!" or "Where are the purr-ple balls?" or "Let's count the balls, one, mew, three..." or "Let's play some purrrr-fect pool." or "Is that wooden stick a log? If so, then what do you get if you cross a cat with a log? A cat-a-logue!" or "Have you heard the mews? We have to play eachother next." or "Why are you rolling the ball the same way as me...you are a copy cat!" or "Let's play a race to 5, whoever wins get's a chocolate mouse!" or "You just ran the table for a purrrr-fect score. Do you want a treat or some catnip?"
Whatever they are thinking, I'm sure it's pretty funny. Still can't get over how adorable this picture is. I must try and duplicate this one day. *writes note to myself as goal*

2 comments:

whall said...

I figure I could gamble with them for high stakes, and if I lost, I could just say "hey, I was only kitten around."

starryjgal said...

har har har.