Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Some things are just plain sexy

Here's the perfect item for your favorite poker player -- it just shows you how absolutely stunning poker cards can be. These are beautifully etched in a high grade stainless steel and would make your game the coolest game on the planet. They might be a tad bit difficult to shuffle, but it eliminates the peeps that like to bend your cards. *smiles*

You can order these pre-cut and ready to go or in a solid sheet and hang on the wall in your game room or poker room. I could definitely see this hanging on a wall (my wall).
They actually have a ton of uses, so investing in the cards would be worth it.
  1. Artwork for your gameroom
  2. Tossing them at bananas to slice them in half without being the cool Chris Ferguson
  3. Mirror to put on your favorite lipstick
  4. Just staring at them because they are just plain pretty
  5. The list goes on...
Heh, I'd even like to have some fun and run through an airport checkpoint with them in my pockets, my purse, my jacket, and my duffle bag. Ah, the lovely sound of "Beep, beep, beep, beep" -- "Ma'am, can you empty your pockets".

These bad boys run about 150.00 for the set or as "Artwork".

1 comment:

Unknown said...

And something just are aren't....

http://www.bathroomgifts.com/toilet-seats/poker-toilet-seat/