Saturday, December 30, 2006

Dare - Triple Dare

It's still raining outside and it's the type of weather you really don't wanna drive in, and the idea of staying in and relaxing on the sofa is a pretty darn good idea. I was flippin' through stations and saw that Ellen DeGeneres was having Sandra Bullock on, so thought I'd watch it since Sandra always makes me laugh.

I cracked up and couldn't quit laughing during the "I'll do anything once" dare that Sandra accepted. Here's the Clip.

Oh, another nice thing to mention is that Sandra has opened her own restaurant in downtown, Austin, TX called Bess. The menu looks so yummy too. It's got Shepherd's Pie and Macaroni & Cheese - how completely awesome is that? It's my next restaurant to visit soon.

My eyes are getting drowsy, so that means sunrise will be here soon. Goodnight all.