Saturday, September 09, 2006

Absolutely Marvelous It's Not a Tumor!


Wow, 2 inches makes a big difference. Taking home the 12 inch trophy versus the 14 inch trophy...it's all bout' the inches.

This was one of the most solid teams and play I've seen in a long time. You guys (you know who you are), are ABSOLUTely amazing and hope we can all play many more seasons together.

There's less than 3 weeks before Tri-Cups, which is the next qualifier to make it to regionals in Austin, TX. If we win Tri-Cups, drinks will be on me....Count on that! *Big hug*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATs. Our team got into the playoffs but didn't win. But that's ok, because there's always next season!

starryjgal said...

Awww, thank you. You are ABSOLUTely right about always being another season. I'm sure we'll meet up in a match together soon. I sure hope I never have to play you - you kill me on the table!