Tuesday, November 22, 2005

What is the perfect cue?

The perfect cue is one that works for and with you. I have always believed that it is not the cue that makes the player, but a good cue lets the true player come to the surface.

Oh my, in my eyes, the LE11 is my vision of perfection.

Captivating Appearance. Quiet Beauty. Screaming Performance. – That’s a Predator Cue.

This limited edition [LE11] became available in September of this year (2005).
Predator has never offered so much performance, luxury, and elegance combined in one superbly balanced cue package. The Limited Edition 11, designed by Predator founder Allan McCarty and constructed by Mezz connects you with the game like few other cues can. The are only 175, each uniquely numbered, of these in the world – it’s an extraordinary cue.

Hard part is finding one of these for sale. The cost of this cue – almost 1500.00

I have the Predator 314 shaft on my Lucasi and I love it. It made a difference in my game. The Predator shaft wants to go through the cue ball, while I found the other shaft had me forcing the cue through the stroke.

The LE11 cue will definitely be an investment, guess I better start saving and searching for one of these beauties *smiles*.

No comments: