Monday, October 08, 2012

Day 0 (Night Before) - Ready to take on the world

21 days of saying goodbye to my favorite desserts, fast food drive thrus, and processed food.  Oh, how I will miss you dear foods.  My little Ace will miss riding with me to the Shortstop Burgers that is 2 blocks away.  The staff there loved to give him a small piece of chicken when her purred away and twitched his little nose at the window.  

It's the night before and morning will be here soon.  Tomorrow I begin the Standard Process Purification Program.  Another really awesome part of this program is I get daily emails to help keep me on track.  What a great surprise it was to receive a welcome email from the support team at Standard Process Purification.  It was full of what to expect and reminders of what I need to do to prepare.  

Here's some of the email:

"Well Jennefer, tomorrow is your first day!  We are excited that you have chosen to embark on the 21-day purification program.  If this is your first time going through the program, you are in for a wonderful surprise.  At the end of the 21 days (in fact, long before that!) you should feel like a new person." 

Bad news - Since I start tomorrow, I decided to eat all my favorite foods this weekend. Not good to do, but I'm guilty.  

The good news - The program is only 21 days and I'm focused to make this happen.  Super excited and it starts tomorrow morning...

"When we learn to eat properly we begin to rebuild our bodies and to fulfill our purpose on this planet to grow in health, creativity, wisdom, and compassion". -Dr. Ann Wigmore

Thank you for reading and here's to a soul full of happiness and health!

No comments: